XIAOMI REDMI AIRDOTS TWS WIRELESS BLUETOOTH EARBUDS IN BANGLADESH
Xiaomi Redmi Airdots TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earphone
- Wireless connection Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth protocol HFP/A2DP/ HSP/AVRCP
- Communication distance 10 meters (accessible open environment)
- Dual headphones continuously listen to songs for about 4 hours
- Headphone standby time is: about 150 hours
- Single earphone battery capacity 40mAh
- Charging box battery capacity 300mAh
- Headphone charging time is about 1.5 hours
- Charging box charging time is about 2 hours
- The net weight of a single earphone is about 4.1g.
- The total net weight of the charging box is about 35.4g
- Charging box size 62times40times27.2mm
- Headphone size 26.65 times 16.4 times 21.6mm
- I have two mobile phones. Can Redmi AirDots connect two mobile phones at the same time?
Redmi AirDots can’t connect two phones at the same time, and doesn’t support one.
- Is my Redmi AirDots waterproof?
The headset can be IPX4 waterproof and the charging box is not waterproof.
- Can I adjust the volume with Redmi AirDots?
The headset itself cannot adjust the volume and needs to be adjusted by the phone.
- Is my Redmi AirDots a two-channel headset?
Redmi AirDots uses the Raychem RTL8763BFR Bluetooth chip to support two-channel stereo.
- 10 meters away from the phone, I can also control music through Redmi AirDots.
Call and other functions?
Yes, Redmi AirDots can be connected up to 10 meters in a barrier-free environment.
- How do I see how much my Redmi AirDots are?
Supports viewing the headset’s power on Apple and Android phones, and only shows the main headset’s power.
- Can my Redmi AirDots be connected to the Xiaomi bracelet or other Bluetooth bracelet?
It is not supported, because the headset and the Bluetooth bracelet belong to the receiving terminal device, so they cannot be connected to each other.
- Will my Redmi AirDots shut down automatically?
When the headset is outside the charging box and there is no connection and no operation, it will automatically shut down in about 5 minutes.
- Does my Redmi AirDots support third-party chat and voice input?
iOS system support, Android system uses the phone microphone by default when inputting voice.
- Is my Redmi AirDots stable when I talk, listen to songs or play games?
The connection is stable. If there is a large number of Wi-Fi connections, 4G signals, high-power appliances, etc., which may cause interference, there may be a situation of stuttering and intermittent.
- How long does it take to play the game with two earphones at the same time?
Affected by the usage environment, network, and mobile phone codec speed, it will cause different delays when the mobile phone transmits audio data to the earphone.
- Can the left and right headphones not be charged?
First check if the charging box has power, check if the charging box of the charging box is sunken, and whether the charging point of the earphone is dirty. If the above is correct, put the earphone into the charging box to check whether it is charging normally. If you still can’t charge, please contact after-sales customer service.
- Material: ABS
- Wifi HFP/A2DP/ HSP/AVRCP
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 KHz
- Driver type Dynamic
- Capacity 40 mAh per earphone
- Music Time 4H
- Standby time 12H
- Charging box 300mAh Li-ion Battery, Weight: Approx. 35.4g (earphones excluded)
- Package 1 x Earphones, 1 x Charging Dock, 2 x Pair of Silicone Eartips
There are no reviews yet.